i'm Back! Re-Launching my blog.

It has been a long time since I have sat down and wrote a blog post for a number of reasons, the main one being moving to university. After 2 months, I think I have worked out my routine and balance of university work and free time.allowing me to start blogging again.

I was originally planning to re-launch on 1st January, but there are a few Christmas related posts I would like to do and I would also need to write a lot of the new post in advance due to being away until the 11th January. Therefore, I have decided that I will re-launch today, and throughout December there will be a post at 12pm every Sunday and in January there will be new posts on Wednesdays and Sundays at 12pm.

I'm excited to start getting back into this. If anyone has any post ideas, let me know in the comments section and also don't forget to subscribe to email reminders to make sure you don't miss out on any of my posts!

No comments