The Christmas Tag


I thought I would do something slightly different this week, as it has been a mad week of finishing assignments, shopping, packing and preparing for the holiday. I am going to answer some of the questions from a tag I found online.
  • What's your favourite Christmas film?
I think my all-time favourite Christmas film has got to be Elf, I watch it every year without fail! I also like the polar express as well.
  • What's your favourite Christmas colour?
My favourite Christmas colour is a deep purple/wine red colour, especially for clothing it look really nice at this time of year.
  • Do you like to stay in your Pj's or Dress up for Christmas?
When I was younger I used to dress up in all the new clothes I had been brought, but now I put on my new pj's and stay comfy all day.
  • If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
Since we are going to America this year, I actually only brought one person a Christmas present and that was Connor. However, I am buying presents for my friends whilst I am out there, so technically they are still Christmas presents, they just have to wait until January to get them.
  • Do you open your presents christmas eve or christmas morning?
We have always opened our presents on Christmas morning, although last year me and Connor brought each other a stocking of presents which we opened together Christmas eve.
  • Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
I don't think I have ever build a gingerbread house, if I have it clearly wasn't very impressive because I have forgotten about it.
  • What do you like to do on your christmas break?
Previously during the Christmas break I have spent my time shopping and wrapping presents and also finishing off any school work I have to do before the new year.
  • Any Christmas wishes?
My Christmas wish this year is different to what it would normally be, but I hope everyone has a good day and that the weather is hot where we are because it would make our plans even better.
  • Favourite christmas smell?
Spiced Apple candles or anything with cinnamon is my favourite Christmas smell by far, I love the small no matter what time of the year.
  • Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
I always look forward to the turkey at Christmas because it is one of my favourite meats, but my favourite treat has got to be pigs in blankets!
  •  What are you doing for christmas this year?
This year we are actually on holiday for Christmas which means our day is going to be very different to what it would normally be at home. The weather is expected to be around 80 degrees Fahrenheit and we will be spending the day swimming with dolphins.
  • What's your favourite christmas drink?
One of my favourite Christmas drinks is actually a soft drink. It is the Glitter berry J2O, which is a spiced cherry flavoured drink with edible gold glitter. I discovered it a few years ago and as soon as it comes out in shops ready for Christmas I get a case.
  • Candy can or gingerbread men?
Candy canes.
  • What's your favourite christmas song?
My favourite Christmas song is I Wish it Could Be Christmas Everyday: Wizzard. It's quite a classic song and I feel like no matter how old you are it is a song that you listen to every Christmas
  • Have you ever man a snowman?
Yes.

No comments