Top 3 Jumpers this season: Primark Picks




The city I go to university in has a much bigger Primark than my home town, which means whenever I go in there is always so much more choice in both items and sizing.
A few weeks ago I took a trip into town with a friend who came to stay and we went a bit mad in primark, especially in the jumper section! However, the three jumpers that I did pick up have quickly become staple items in my wardrobe and my go to when it is freezing cold outside.

The first is this nude / almost mauve number. I had my eye on this for a couple of weeks before we went shopping so I knew straight away that I was going to buy it. I bought it in a size bigger so it was more cosy, but it is a longer than normal jumper anyway, so if you are someone who likes jumpers to cover their bums then this is perfect. It is also quite thick and very soft as it is part of their 'cotton' range. I picked this up for £14, so the most expensive out of all the jumpers, but still an extremely good, affordable price for students.





The second is this grey jumper. this is different to jumpers I would normally wear as it has quite a box type structure to it, which doesn't normally suit me, but when I tried this on I couldn't leave it behind. I really like that cut out detail that it has in the back, as it makes it that little bit more unique compared to your bog standard grey jumper. This one was only £10 which I think is an amazing deal. I have also recently spotted it in a blush pink colour, so I may have to treat myself to another!



The third and final jumper is this super fluffy pink one. I normally wouldn;t go for something this fluffy, but when I tried it on it just couldn't resist how soft it was. I also don't have any jumpers with such a loose turtle neck style, so I am glad I found this as it is really comfortable and kind of doubles up as a scarf on those slightly colder mornings. This one was £12 and they also had it in a cream/ off-white colour, but for me personally I would stain it straight away so I won;t be adding that one to my collection.


I hope you liked seeing my go to jumpers? Do you have any jumpers you reach for on a frosty morning? Let me know in the comments.

No comments