University Room Tour

As many of you know, I moved to university at the end of September which means I am now living alone. I thought I would share a sneak peak of my apartment. I have a studio flat, which means I have my own kitchen, bathroom and bedroom area.



When you first walk through the door you have my kitchen area on your left, and the bathroom on your right.


I was actually stood in the shower to take this picture, but I have an amazing, big shower which I am going to miss when I move into my new flat next year.

Add caption
 You then have my bed, which is a double with under bed storage, I also have a two seater sofa at the end of my bed too.



I then have my desk which is covered in huge amounts of stationary and textbooks! I also have a triple wardrobe built onto the side of the desk unit, which gives me plenty of space for all my clothes and make-up.


Finally, My favourite part of my room is this self where I keep all my folders of notes and some of my favourite pens! I just find it was visually pleasing.

I hope you liked getting a little sneak peak of my flat, let me know in the comments what else you would like to see in the future.

No comments