Liquid Lipstick Collection

As most people already know, I am quite the fan of make-up and have an ever growing collection. That being said the biggest part of my collection is lip products. I recently discovered 'liquid lipsticks' and they are now my go-to lip product as they are so easy to apply and long lasting. As you can see I have quite a few, most of which are matte finishes as that is my preferred style. I also prefer nudes colour to bright pinks and red as they are much easier to pull off on a daily basis. I have left links to all the shades avaliable at the end of the post.


From Left to Right:


When doing these swatches I noticed that the Make-up Revolution Ultra Velour Lip Cream in Can't We Just Make Love Instead was an exact dupe for the Rimmel London Matte Show Off in Atomic Rose. If you like this shade then I would suggest purchsing the Make-up Revolution product at £3 rather than the Rimmel London at £6.49, as it save you almost £4.

If you enjoyed having a sneak peak at my make-up collection, let me know in the comments and I will share some more with you. Also let me know what your staple lip product is and why.

No comments