Make-up Revolution Blusher Palette Review



Last week I shared my thoughts about an all matte palette from one of my favourite brands and today I am talking about two more palettes, expect this time they are blusher rather than eyeshadow.
Much like the eyeshadow palette I have had these two a long time, so I have had a chance to used them multiple times and decide what I really think about them. I will leave links to both palettes I have talked about at the end of the post.

The first one I am going to talk about is the cream blusher palette, which I ordered right at the beginning of the year in the sale. I decided I wanted to try cream blusher as I had seen a lot of people using them online, especially during the 'clown' contouring craze and I already owned quite a lot of individual powder blushers. When I was scrolling through the website looking for a blusher I liked I came across this palette and decided staright away that I wanted to try it. I paid £6 for this product, which I think is an amazing deal for 8 fairly large pans. When I first used this product I was a little bit worried about the texture as they were very creamy and I didn't want them to look greasy or slide down my face throughout the day, but that doesn't happen at all. The colour pay off is really good, meaning a little goes a long way, so it is very easy to accidently apply too much and look like a clown. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is the fact that some of the colours are a little bit too bright for my liking, but that is down to personal opinion rather than a fault with the product.



The second palette I am talking about looks almost idetical to the first one, However it is a powder formulation rather than a cream. This palette I brought in a christmas gift set for £10 which came with two brushes, so i'm not sure if its avaliable on the webiste anymore.. I have previously tried lots of he individual powder blushes from the brand and loved every single one, so decided to but a palette as it would be more travel friendly for holidays. When I recieved the product I was shocked with the quality, normally when you buy a palette containing tis many products the quality isn't as high as buying the individual ones, however they feel the same if not slightly better than the indvidual blushes. If you haven't tried any of the blushers from Make-up Revolution I would highly recomment trying out one of their blusher palettes as you have 8 different shades to try out, which works out £2 cheaper than buying them all individually.

A more recent blush palette I have been loving is Blush Godess which includes 4 blush shades and 4 highlight shades for only £6! If you have tried any Make-up Revolution products that you think I might like please let me know in the comments, so I can try them out.



No comments