20 Facts About Me


There's no better way to get to know someone than listening to them ramble on about things they enjoy and have experienced, so that is exactly what I am going to do.


  1. I was born on 14th February 1998 - Valentines day.
  2. I have a brother and a sister. (Both are younger than me, but also taller than me)
  3. I have just finished my A-levels, which means I am free from the education system!
  4. I studied Psychology, Sociology and Travel & Tourism.
  5. I enjoyed school work and being organised, but I did not enjoy going into school for lessons.
  6. I love reading. (I am already on my 6th book of the summer)
  7. I own a lot of make-up, certainly more than a person needs.
  8. I still live at home with my parents.
  9. I have applied to study Psychology at university.
  10. My favourite place is Orlando - the weather and the palm tree's make me happy.
  11. I spend a lot of time looking at clothes and make-up online.
  12. I have dyed my hair multiple colours, but for now I am sticking with the brown.
  13. I want to visit lots of different countries when I'm older. (Dubi,Thailand,Mexico etc.)
  14. When I'm older I want to have a kitchen with an island in the middle. (I've seen them in Ikea and think they look really good)
  15. I have a boyfriend (Connor) who I have been with over 3 years.
  16. I have had 2 operations in the last 12 months. 
  17. I spend a lot of my free time reading, watching Netflix or going to the cinema. (I have an unlimited card)
  18. I can spend hours scrolling through Instagram or Pinterest looking at nail and make-up inspiration.
  19. I am going to Orlando for Christmas and I already have a list of make-up I want to buy whilst we are out there.
  20. My favourite foods are pasta, pizza and fresh salads. 
Me & Connor 
Me & Luke (Brother)
Me & Zoe (Sister)
Group photo from Orlando 2015 



No comments