Barry M Speedy Dry Nail Polish Collection



Today I thought I would share my  favourite nail polishes with you and it just so happens it is an entire collection that is affordable for people who are on a budget, but still want to treat themselves to pretty nails. These Polishes are £3.99 each from both Boots and Superdrug, but there are always different deals going on. For example, I brought the collection on a 3 for 2 deal and I know Boots often have a 2 for £7 deal as well making them that little bit more affordable.

From Top Left to Bottom Right:
Dragster
Pit Stop
SuperSonic 
Stop the Clock 
Winning Streak 
In a Flash 
Full Throttle 
On Your Marks
Road Rage
Pole Position
Eat My Dust 
Kiss me Quick 
Speed Demon 
FreeStyle 
In a Heart Beat 
Turbo Charged 
Get Set Go 
Dead Heat 
Lap of Honour 
Personal Best 
Need for Speed
Slip Streak 
Sprint Finish 
As you can see almost all of the colours are named after something racing related matching the collection name which I think is really cool. 

There are also a few colours in the collection that are shimmery, these are Supersonic, Speed Demon and Turbo Charged. The reason these nail polishes are my favourite is because they really are speedy dry, it takes around 5 seconds and the nail is dry as long you don't but a very thick layer of colour on of course. You also don't need to do too many coats to match the colour in the bottle, in fact with many of them you can get away with just the one coat and you're good to go.

My top 3 colours from the collection are FreeStyle, Personal Best and Full Throttle. have you tried the speedy dry collection, let me know what your favourite shades are in the comments below.




No comments