Me Me Me - Charlotte Crosby (Book Review 3)


This week I decided to read something a little different to what I normally read and opted for an autobiography. This is the first autobiography I have read and it has definitely made me want to go out and buy some more!

Charlotte Crosby is best known for the time she spent in MTV Geordie Shore, but also has her own workout DVD's, clothing range and Youtube channel. I loved watching her on TV as she is hilarious and also very inspiring. When I brought the book I wasn't sure how much I would like it as I have always had the opinion that biographies are slightly boring and don't really contain anything you couldn't find on the internet. However, Charlottes book changed that opinion. 

It was very easy to read and contained lots of  funny stories about when she was growing up. It did not feel like I was reading a book, but instead felt like I was listening to a friend share their funny memories. If you have watched Geordie Shore and love Charlotte you definitely need to read the book.

Has anyone else read the book? Let me know your favourite autobiographies in the comments


No comments